Andis 24145 Speedmaster II Adjustable Blade Clipper
Model #: PM-4
* Professional pivot motor clipper for all around styling and barbering
* New improved design with viewing channels for better blade / hair visibility
* Four times the cutting power of comparable magnetic motor units
* Ceramic blade runs 75% cooler than steel blades
* Blade adjusts from Size #000 (1/100") to Size #1 (1/8")
* Performs well on wet or dry hair
* Quiet, long-life motor
-Nine attachement combs (1/16", 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", and 1")
-Lubricating blade oil
-Blade cleaning brush
Pivot motor provides control and power; performs on wet or dry hair.
Four times the power of comparable magnetic motor clippers.
Ceramic blade stays sharper and runs cooler; adjusts from 000 to 1.
UPC Code-0 40102 24145 1
Strokes per Minute-3600 spm
Name-VueMaster Replacement Blade
Regular price: $202.34
Sale price: $139.99
Regular price: $235.28
Sale price: $149.99
Regular price: $109.15
Sale price: $69.99
100% Recommend this product (1 of 1 responses)
By Ronald Cheatham
July 10, 2018
I am not a professional.
But I "DO" make money ðŸ’° with my clippers.
I stack good paper.
1.) Clippers are very quiet.
2.) Strong motor for bulk cutting.
3.) Good for fades.
4.) Light weight.
5.) Guides work nicely.
6.) Easy matinance.
7.) My clients like the results.
I don't know about you,
But I cut hair.
These clippers do "exactly" what they say they do.
That's good enough for me.
* Free Shipping over $79.99 for 48 US States *
* No Sales Taxes to Outside Texas *