Andis 15430 T-Edjer Professional Trimmer-discontinued
Model #: AEE
* Barbers' friend, cute little hair trimmer
* Must have barber supply
* Features T-blade design, ideal for trimming around ears, beard, and mustaches
* Very Quiet running
* Contoured housing design, fits any hand comfortably
* Perfect for all around shaping and trimming
* Convenient thumb-controlled switch
* High carbon steel clipper blades specially hardened for long cutting life
* Heavy-duty 8 foot power cord with convenient hanger loop
* Lightweight professional trimmer fits even the smallest hand comfortably
* Powerful trimmer for fast touch ups, hair designing and necklines
* One year limited warranty
Powerful and lightweight magnetic motor trimmer.
Close-cutting, carbon-steel T-blade for detailing.
Powerful, high-speed motor runs cool and quiet.
Contoured housing fits comfortably in your hand.
UPC Code-0 40102 15430 0
Strokes per Minute-7200 spm
Name-T-Edjer Replacement Blade
88% Recommend this product (7 of 8 responses)
July 21, 2017
Very good to line the beard, does not heat up.
February 4, 2016
January 16, 2016
He loved it
ProsExcellent delivery tome
Andis 15430 T-Edjer Professional Trimmer
April 8, 2015
Excellent tool which meets the needs.
January 1, 2015
I must say, these are the best clippers I've ever used,
Quiet, precise and easy to use and great price.
December 27, 2014
Not what expected from this brand, but they get the job done I guess
Almost as good as a razor shave
November 30, 2014
I used to use some standard clippers once per week with no guard on my head (I am bald). I ran into these at a barber shop in Denver and was amazed at how short it they cut my hair. It's almost as good as a shave with a razor. Awsome product. I will use it for the rest of my life.
ConsWish it were cheaper, but you pay for what you get here.....
By Dan K.
February 9, 2014
So far so good - I will try and get back to you in 6 months.
* Free Shipping over $79.99 for 48 US States *
* No Sales Taxes to Outside Texas *